14 May, 2018
- 3 Non Teaching Posts are required for IIT Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship, Junior Research Fellowship and Project Officer Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
Important Date: Last Date of Application:- 31 May 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details:-
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship (Research) – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship(Research) – 1 Post
- Project Officer (Research) – 1 Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship – M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Physics) with valid NET/GATE score with good academic record for JRF Post M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Physics) with valid NET/GATE score with good academic record with 2 years research experience in the related field for SRF Post.
- Junior Research Fellowship – M.Sc. in Physics with valid GATE/NET score OR M.Tech. in (Physics/ Optics / Optoelectronics / Fiber Optics / Photonics / Mining Engineering / Environmental Engineering). The candidate must have a recent/valid NET/GATE score.
- Project Officer – B.Tech. (EE / ECE) / M.Tech. in areas related to (EE / ECE / Nanotechnology / Physics / Optics / Optoelectronics / Fiber Optics / Photonics / Mining Engineering / Environmental Engineering) / M.Sc. (Physics / Electronics or related areas).
Application Fee IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Posts:
- JRF/SRF – No Fee
- Project Officer – Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
Notification link: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/temporary-jobs